Jun 12 2011
Kate Peters is the practice lead for Vocal Impact’s Communication Services . “My team works with leaders who want to advance their careers, connect with their teams and influence a wide variety of audiences. We train them to create success through communication that aligns their personal intention and business strategy with compelling content and delivery.”
Strong, predictable communication impact is of significant importance in the current climate of business growth. Executives with effective, compelling internal and external communication skills via telephone, video conference, in-person, broadcast, and video have become a business imperative in a competitive market. Moreover, when training top executives, the opportunity exists to cascade this training down throughout the organization and create an organizational culture of genuine engagement and compelling presence.
Today’s leader must be engaging, and compelling but real – today people value authenticity. How do you develop that? Is it even possible through training? Communication is comprised of multiple skills that involve not only content but also intention and delivery. How do you impact communication skills to create change in the individual and also in the organization? Most leaders have received communication training in workshops or intensives that merely touch on or introduce skills, but do not provide the necessary repetition to reinforce those skills for a long enough period of time to make them stick.
Companies need a solution where leaders are guided to deeply, authentically and profoundly connect with employees, colleagues and customers – a solution that permanently improves impact and influence.
Our Vocal Impact Communication Services strengthen business people to be more compelling spokespersons and storytellers for their companies using an approach that aligns intention, content and delivery and seeks to impact both hearts and minds. We are experienced voice practitioners with first-hand knowledge of the demands of performance. Our approach treats communication as an athletic endeavor and systematically builds skills and performance discipline in the communicator. Working with immediate communication needs, we create custom training plans using our unique methodology (IP) implemented in regular coaching sessions that clarify intention, train muscles, fortify new behaviors, build personal brand and immediately strengthen performance.
Strengthening leaders to connect and perform with confidence.
Our services include:
- The path to Executive Presence: Alignment of Intention, Content and Delivery Choices Your vocal image is important to your success, but for greatest impact, your vocal image must align with what you are saying and why you are saying it. If these three areas don’t align, you may not have the impact you seek as a speaker or presenter. We evaluate your vocal choices and create a program to take advantage of your strengths, while improving your skills. Length of program varies. For more information on executive coaching for vocal impact, contact us here.
- Corporate Workshops: Finding your voice: lessons on the road to vocal impact. People want to hear from real people. They want to hear real stories. Through workshops for small groups, we help leaders get beyond the facts and create personal stories they can use, as well as a unique presentation style that aligns with their personal brand. For more information on workshops, contact us here.
- Vocal Repair: For many professionals, vocal use is almost non-stop. For these people, vocal fatigue is not just a possibility, it’s a reality. However, with the proper exercise, guidance, and awareness, most people with vocal fatigue will find their voices invigorated and more powerful than ever. Vocal repair is scheduled on an individual basis. For more information on vocal repair services, please contact us here.
*Discretion is important to many of our clients so we never teach and tell. You won’t see us post names or a list of famous clients.
- Since 2010, more than 80% of our clients have received promotions or moved on to a desired new role.
- Our clients retain us when moving to another role or company.
- Our blog, Kate’s Voice, is among the 100 top public-speaking blogs in the world and is listed in Prezi’s Top 100 Online Resources Every Presenter Should See.
- Kate Peters has been chosen as a Top 30 Communication Gurus Globally for 4 consecutive years by GlobalGurus.org.
For more information or to schedule a session, please go to contact us above and send us an e-mail.
Find us on Facebook and please like us.